Glossary(ies): Your keys to specialised vocabulary 1
A glossary, or rather glossaries are your keys to specialised vocabulary. Merriam-Webster excellent English dictionary define a glossary as: a dictionary of the special terms in a particular field or job.
Proz.com is a great source for glossaries.
- Here is a list of French to English Glossaries
- Here is a list of English to French Glossaries
- Here is a list of Financial Glossaries
- Here you can browse a large variety of glossaries
Here is a French-English Business Glossary with words from the finance, commerce, administration, marketing fields, etc.
Here are a French-English “Anglais des Affaires” and English-French “Business English” Glossaries
Here is an extensive list of Glossaries by subject
Here a list of French-English Dictionaries and Glossaries for Computing and Information Technologies
Remember that to find specialised vocabulary you just need to search for:
- English to French financial glossary
- English to French computing and information technologies glossary
- English to French human resources glossary
You must be logged in to post a comment.